We have substantial experience of carrying out evaluations, delivering training in monitoring and evaluation and have written and published a number of guides relating to monitoring and evaluation. We also support organisations in developing their own monitoring and evaluation processes.
External evaluations include:
- the evaluation of a national pilot project funded by the Ministry of Justice to provide mentoring support to offenders leaving prison (click here to see the report).
- an impact assessment for Clinks, a national organisation supporting voluntary organisations that work with offenders and their families (click here to see the report).
- an evaluation of The Liminality Group’s ‘Engage, Influence and Inspire’ programme which works with young people in Lambeth who are at risk of or currently involved in gangs and criminal activity (click here to see the report).
- an evaluation of the Two Little Girls’ Campaign‘s anti-trafficking work in Eastern Europe (click here to see the report).
- an evaluation for Truce 2020, a conflict resolution project working with young people in East London.
- the evaluation of Charities Evaluation Service’s PQASSO Quality Mark project
- an evaluation of the outcomes for parents calling the helpline run by the the Advisory Centre for Education.
- an evaluation of the outcomes for families calling the The Offenders’ Families Helpline
- an evaluation of a three-year project funded by The Big Lottery run by the National Self-Harm Network.
Toolkits and guides:
- the development of monitoring and evaluation toolkits for Rape Crisis England and Wales and the Mentoring and Befriending Foundation
- research into the availability of outcomes banks
- a guide to using free online surveys
- a guide to using IT to improve monitoring and evaluation
Consultancy support includes:
- support to Haringey Shed with the evaluation of a three-year project funded under the Big Lottery’s Reaching Communities programme
- support to Thrive in setting up an organisational monitoring and self-evaluation system
- support to Prisoners Abroad in setting up and implementing an impact assessment framework.
- For many years, we were the lead trainers on Charities Evaluation Services’ flagship National Outcomes Programme which uses a cascade approach to build the voluntary and community sector’s capacity to monitor its outcomes.
- We have also developed and run many bespoke courses and workshops for organisations in the voluntary sector.
Work with funders:
- We have experience of working with funders, both as fundraisers and through delivering training courses to and on behalf of a range of funders.
- We have also carried out evaluations of specific funding programmes.
- We are both Trustees of Birth Companions, an organisation which supports pregnant women and new mothers in Holloway prison.
- Diana is also a trustee of Community Action Learning, an organisation which
sets up Action Learning groups throughout the community, by setting up and training self-regulating groups at minimal cost.